Check out your Indoor Air Quality: Air-O-cell collects both viable and nonviable particulate such as mold spores, pollen, insect parts, skin cell fragments, fibers (asbestos, fiberglass, cellulose, etc.) and inorganic particles.
- Indoor Air Quality: Mold spores, pollen, insect parts, dust mites, skin cell fragments, plant fragments, dust, fibers, combustion emissions, etc.
- Home Inspection: Mold Contamination before of after real estate transactions.
- Flood Restoration: Evaluation of mold spore contamination before, during, and after remediation.
- Allergy Testing: Mold spores, pollen, insect parts, dust mites
- Clean Room Monitoring: Evaluation of low airborne dust and contaminants from personnel (skin cells, clothing fibers, cosmetics, etc.)
- Fiber Analysis: Asbestos, fiberglass, cellulose, ceramics, etc.
- Stack Emissions: Fly ash, inorganic dust, etc.