Now You Can Screen For Lead in Your Own Home with our Lead Test Kit!
LEAD Screen Check detects lead instantly at-home with no sending samples to costly labs!
Get results instantly at-home with our Lead test Kit!
Check for lead in:
• Plastic & metal toys – painted surfaces on toys, pet toys
• Fabrics all natural and man-made fibers
• Paint chips, painted surfaces
• Pottery dishes, china, ceramic-ware, glass, leaded crystal
• Electronics, circuit boards & other industrial applications
• Children’s Lunch Boxes Soil (garden, lawn & industrial)
• Dust renovation / construction dust & dirt
• Jewelry children’s / toy jewelry
• Solder Joints, plumbing, bath tub glazes
• Mini-blinds, furniture, antiques, food can seams, candle wicks
• Mexican Candy Cosmetic Make-up (lipstick, mascara)
• Pet Food Bowls & Pet Toys
• Baby Bibs & more!
Lead Screen Check DIY Test Kits are:
• Simple to use – Turns color to indicate the presence of lead
• Convenient – Simple to use. Results in seconds!
• Inexpensive – No instruments or analysis required
• Easy to interpret – Confirmation steps included in each kit
1. CLEAN AREA: Clean the area of any dust or dirt.
2. INSERT A SWAB into the Indicator Vial
3. RUB: Gently rub the surface to be tested with the cotton swab tip for about 30-60 seconds. If the surface or swab tip changes color, lead is present.